This section is all about you – your needs, your goals, and your expectations. About how you’re going to get where you want to go. My goal is to get you there – easily, efficiently, and professionally.
Are you too overwhelmed with the day-to-day functioning of your business to even think about the “other stuff” that needs to be done? Has your staff reached the point where their workloads are already threatening their productivity? Are you at a loss trying to figure out how to increase your sales or bring in new customers?
If you answered, “YES!” to any of the previous questions, here are some ways I can help improve your life and the life of your business:
• Do you need to fix a website that’s underperforming? Or build a new ACTION website that gets customers to buy your products or services – not just click around for a few seconds and leave?
• Are you spending a small fortune on television and radio advertising - but not getting the results you’d hope for?
• Does your business need a better way to communicate with your customers – a blog, a newsletter, or better social media access?
• Could you use a cover letter, sell sheet, or email to market yourself or your business? One that grabs your audience’s attention?
• Have you written something yourself that you consider “pretty good” – but just needs a little tweaking or final proofing to take it to the next level?
In short, do you need something written clearly, powerfully, and persuasively?
That is exactly what I can do for you.
Whatever you need written, I’m here to help. I’ll take your ideas, your existing marketing pieces, or even that big jumble of scrap paper you’ve got lying around and turn it into something that sells you or your business.
If you want someone who’s easy to work with, offers truly personalized service, returns messages promptly, and delivers professional quality results on time, every time, I’ll do all of that and more.
Does this sound like something you’ve been looking for? Something that could help you get your life and your business back on track? Then please click below and let’s get started.
-Richard Voakes, GM, Dale Downie Nissan.
Site By: A Driven Design